Lolalyzer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please auto-spectate me

3 posters

Go down

Please auto-spectate me Empty Please auto-spectate me

Post by nyasara Tue May 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Post a reply in this thread with your summoner name(s) and server(s) they are on if you would like us to auto-spectate your games during this beta period.  We don't promise it will always work, but it's better than none for those of you who can't use League Replays.

EDIT: make sure you are looking at test.lolalyzer.com, www.lolalyzer.com is still the old replay only site.

Last edited by nyasara on Thu May 22, 2014 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

nyasara
Developer

https://lolalyzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Please auto-spectate me Empty Re: Please auto-spectate me

Post by ZeroWolfeh Mon May 19, 2014 4:53 am

I would like to be added to this test if possible, lolreplay has been giving me some trouble lately.
My ingame name is ZeroWolfy and I'm on the EUW server.

Also if there is enough space and that it's possible, I would like to request the same for a few friends of mine.
Madastoast, Karbots and Zen Ryuuji, all of which are also on the EUW server.

Anyway thanks for your time and have a nice day ^^

ZeroWolfeh

Back to top Go down

Post by nyasara Mon May 19, 2014 5:46 am

ZeroWolfeh wrote:I would like to be added to this test if possible, lolreplay has been giving me some trouble lately.
My ingame name is ZeroWolfy and I'm on the EUW server.

Also if there is enough space and that it's possible, I would like to request the same for a few friends of mine.
Madastoast, Karbots and Zen Ryuuji, all of which are also on the EUW server.

Anyway thanks for your time and have a nice day ^^

All in. You should be good to go.

nyasara
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlefourbe Wed May 21, 2014 6:42 pm

Hi,
I'm interested in that too, my IGN is GrimLefourbe on euw.

I think you can use op.gg to get .bat files of the games as long as you ask for them(they aren't automatically recorded) but you'll have to store them because op.gg only store them for a month.

I'd like to remind the existence of BaronReplays which is working perfectly for me since I installed it Smile

Grimlefourbe

Back to top Go down

Post by nyasara Wed May 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Grimlefourbe wrote:Hi,
I'm interested in that too, my IGN is GrimLefourbe on euw.

I think you can use op.gg to get .bat files of the games as long as you ask for them(they aren't automatically recorded) but you'll have to store them because op.gg only store them for a month.

I'd like to remind the existence of BaronReplays which is working perfectly for me since I installed it Smile

You're in the list now, if you're in a game as I write this, I won't get that one, but from here out you should be good.

I know, I know. BaronReplays keeps being like, third, on the list of things to do. Right now I'm really focused on the auto-spectate concept, so that you don't even have to worry about the replays at all. Once this is solid for more than just the special few and the Challenger leagues, I'm hoping I can get some folks interested in working with me who can help with these other side things. Right now unfortunately, I am only one person with a more-than-full-time RL job. I promise I haven't forgotten it though.

nyasara
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlefourbe Thu May 22, 2014 12:18 pm

Is it working atm? It's been 3 hours so it should be done given the speed at which the analysis is done on usual. I also didn't see any games from ZeroWolfeh or his friends so i'm not sure.

Grimlefourbe

Back to top Go down

Post by nyasara Thu May 22, 2014 5:01 pm

Make sure you're checking http://test.lolalyzer.com as this is still in testing and development, its a completely new back end and not all the features are done yet, so I haven't replaced www.lolalyzer.com with it yet.  I just checked grimlefourbe on test.lolalyzer.com and there are about 8/9 games there, so you should be good.

nyasara
Developer

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimlefourbe Thu May 22, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh my bad, I was checking www.lolalyzer.com Surprised Thanks for the answer!

Grimlefourbe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down