Lolalyzer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site down for maintenance and upgrades

Go down

Site down for maintenance and upgrades Empty Site down for maintenance and upgrades

Post by nyasara Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:58 pm

All,

Not even sure if "all" means anybody, but in case it does. www.lolalyzer.com, and test.lolalyzer.com are both going down for a little while. It may be a few hours, it may be a few days. Basically, the "old" site is now out of date and doesn't work after recent LoL patches. The new backend isn't perfect, but it's ready enough, and so I am putting it to the main www.lolalyzer.com site while work continues on the new frontend, which will be at test.lolalyzer.com in the next couple weeks sometime. There are some changes with the new site. A few features are not there, and none of the old data has been transferred over. If you really want your games ported over to the new system, send me an email at lolalyzer@hotmail.com and I'll try to get them transferred over. Sorry for any inconvenience, this has become a Band-Aid we've had to rip off so we can get to fixing some big underlying problems, and it will really enable a host of new capabilities in the months ahead. Thank you for your understanding.

Nyasara

nyasara
Developer

https://lolalyzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down