Lolalyzer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update 16 MAR 2014 - Champion details beginning

Go down

Update 16 MAR 2014 - Champion details beginning Empty Update 16 MAR 2014 - Champion details beginning

Post by nyasara Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:45 pm

I hurt my back last week, so things have been a little slower than usual. I was hoping to get more out for this update, but I don't want to stall it forever. Few small fixes, and one new addition.

• Multikills were double-counting in MVP and game summary view - fixed
  • All of the main powers and nearly all of the items should now have images in the Power Usage view
  • Summoner details wasn't showing aggregate CS anymore - fixed
  • Champion details view added for players - details below

The big thing is the champion details view. Over time, this will become an analysis of each champion, and what they did champion-specific in the game. Later, we'll add a summary of your last X games on a champion to the Summoner view as well. This will start fairly simply, with things like # of hits and amount of damage done with each power. Over time, we'll add more champions, while simultaneously trying to go deeper on the more popular champions. The view of it is not very pretty right now. We are in the middle of re-engineering the entire site, so I don't want to spend too much time cleaning up this version, but I want people to start seeing the information and making suggestions on what they would like to see and what champions they are most interested in. Right now, the following champions have information in their Champion Detail view

• Annie
  • Thresh
  • Leona
  • Caitlyn
  • Lee Sin

In the absence of requests here on the forums, I plan to just work my way through the most popular champions list on LolKing, one at a time. When I can, I will try to back-port all the changes to old games, so as I do a new champion, you should be able to look at your stats on them in old games.

As usual, please make suggestions on the Site Suggestions forum for what you want to see, both as more things for the champions we already have, or champions we should go to first. Hope you all enjoy this!

nyasara
Developer

https://lolalyzer.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down